Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 01:03:51 UTC

Re: Loading css resources issue

Hi Gaurav, this is probably not the problem but could it be that you're
hosting on multiple servers and only some of the servers have the CSS
files?  Weak idea, but I can't think of anything better.

Glen

Posted by Gaurav <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello Glen,

I got this working :)
Actually the problem is the connection limit of postgreSQL server. That
is why it sometimes loads resources some time did not.

Thanks
Gaurav

Posted by Gaurav <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello Glen,