Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Ghazi TRIKI <gh...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/10 16:02:56 UTC

Snapshot repository

Hello,

I know that the latest snapshot can be downloaded from the official Jenkins. However I did not find it in any of the online repositories because I would like to use it on a project. Did I miss a repository where it could be in? Or is there a policy not deploying snapshots to artifacts repositories?

Thanks

Re: Snapshot repository

Posted by kiwiwings <ki...@apache.org>.
Ghazi TRIKI wrote
> To Andreas, I have run some tests for converting PPTX to PNG. The result
> should be in your private inbox :). I would say 95% of the cases work fine

I'll have a look at the files tonight, but the usual unsupported case are
charts in PPTX. Although there is some implementation going via XDDF to
handle charts, I haven't implemented anything on the Common SL renderer for
it.

Ghazi TRIKI wrote
> Then next I would like to export PPTX to SVG. The updated documentation
> does not show how to convert to SVG. Could anyone provide a working
> example please?

This hasn't been tested at all - you can try your luck with the Batik
Renderer:
https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/using/svg-generator.html

Andi

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html

Re: Snapshot repository

Posted by Ghazi TRIKI <gh...@gmail.com>.
It was the jar separator. Thank you.

Re: Snapshot repository

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Re: Snapshot repository

Posted by Ghazi TRIKI <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Re: Snapshot repository

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Re: Snapshot repository

Posted by kiwiwings <ki...@apache.org>.
I've also created a howto page:

http://poi.apache.org/components/slideshow/ppt-wmf-emf-renderer.html

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html

Re: Snapshot repository

Posted by Ghazi TRIKI <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hello Andreas,

Re: Snapshot repository

Posted by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org>.
Hi Ghazi,

I'm actually interested to get feedback to my EMF stuff.
From your initial mail, I don't know if you actually tested it successfully ... with this snapshot question it looks like you haven't ...

Re: Snapshot repository

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.