Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it> on 2013/04/10 19:39:54 UTC

[DRAFT] Board report - Apache Attic, April 2013

(please add/modify this very short board report) No issues requiring board attention. No activity in the past two months in the Attic project, although mailing lists have been responsive. Looking forward to more projects seeking Attic support.

Re: [DRAFT] Board report - Apache Attic, April 2013

Posted by "Matthes Rieke (52North)" <m....@52north.org>.
Hi list,

any news on the movement of Apache Muse into the Attic?

Best,
Matthes

--
Matthes Rieke
52° North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH

http://52north.org/
Follow us on Twitter: @FiveTwoN

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849

RE: [DRAFT] Board report - Apache Attic, April 2013

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <pe...@uu.nl>.

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it>.

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <pe...@uu.nl>.
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:39:54 +0200
> From: Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it>
> To: "general@attic.apache.org" <ge...@attic.apache.org>
> Subject: [DRAFT] Board report - Apache Attic, April 2013
> Sender: gianugo@outlook.com
>
> (please add/modify this very short board report) No issues requiring board
> attention. No activity in the past two months in the Attic project, although
> mailing lists have been responsive. Looking forward to more projects seeking
> Attic support.

Hi,

   project XML was retired a year ago ; the project page
   still has to be attic'ed ; if that's done, I can set
   the proper redirects in "/dist/xml/".

   Regards,

   HPP