Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Lydia Blum <ku...@web.de> on 2001/11/20 16:14:50 UTC

Configuration

Hi,

can anyone give me a tip what to do if I want to show the login-screen (vm) when a user starts jetspeed and when he logout, too. I dont`t want to show any portlets if a user hasn`t login. I tried with some changes in TurbineRessources.properties and TurbineResources.velocity but it didn`t take effect.

Thanks
Lydia

Re: Configuration

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Lydia,
You create a "login" portlet.
1) create an HTML portlet that contains the login stuff from top.vm.
2) Add this portlet to default.psml
3) Remove the login stuff from top.vm

Paul Spencer