Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/01/12 18:18:47 UTC

release plan

Hi,

I have the following release plan in mind:

-getting the JSF 1.1 plugins release out
 (needs approval by the Incubator PMC)
-making Trinidad core (the /trinidad folder) depend on them and deploy
a RC for the M1 of core
-getting the JSF 1.1 core release out
 (needs approval by the Incubator PMC)

doing the same procedure for the JSF 1.2 bits. Why JSF 1.2? Because
your friends at MyFaces currently working on JSF 1.2 release and at
least they need a *release* version of the JSF 1.2 plugins to get a
RC1 out for that. An Apache policy says "no -SNAPSHOT dependencies" in
a release.

comments?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: release plan

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me,

Furthermore this semester won't be as crazy as last one for me so I should
be able to be less useless. Hopefully I'll be able to do some cleaning work
to reduce a good chunk of Java 5 warnings before we release.

Regards,

~ Simon

RE: release plan

Posted by Daniel Hannum <dh...@quovadx.com>.