Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Liu, Tao" <Ta...@ssa.gov> on 2006/01/06 23:54:42 UTC

[Axis2] viewServiceContext.jsp in svn

I got jsp compilation error in viewServiceContext.jsp with the latest SVN
build.

The line is:

  serviceContext = sgContext.getServiceContext(ID);

The message in eclipse says:

  The method getServiceContext(AxisService) in the type ServiceGroupContext
is not applicable for the arguments (String): viewServiceContext.jsp

It seems that ServiceGroupContext.getServiceContext(string) is removed after
0.93. I'd like to have the latest build since it generates cleaner code?

Thanks,
Tao