Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2002/11/15 18:39:23 UTC

Sitemap help?

I was trying to make a pipeline like the one below work, but could not.
It never gets selected.

I thought this kind of thing was allowed, in 2.1?

<map:match pattern="search/site">

   <!-- match search/site when there is a query request param -->
	<map:match type="request" pattern="query">
		<!-- generate, transform, serialize -->
	</map:match>

   <!-- match search/site when there is not a query request param -->
	<map:match pattern="*">
		<!-- generate, transform, serialize -->
	</map:match>

</map:match>

What am I doing wrong?

thanks for any help

regards Jeremy

Re: Sitemap help?

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On Friday, Nov 15, 2002, at 18:10 Europe/London, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

>> <map:match pattern="search/site">
>>
>>    <!-- match search/site when there is a query request param -->
>> 	<map:match type="request" pattern="query">
>> 		<!-- generate, transform, serialize -->
>> 	</map:match>
>>
>>    <!-- match search/site when there is not a query request param -->
>> 	<map:match pattern="*">
>> 		<!-- generate, transform, serialize -->
>> 	</map:match>
>>
>> </map:match>
>

> Are you sure you have a matcher of the type "request"? In
> cocoon2.1-dev the
> name of the "org.apache.cocoon.matching.RequestParameterMatcher" is
> "request-parameter".

Sorry, that was a slip.
I have that selector defined locally in the sitemap as 'request'.
The sitemap does not complain it cannot find it. The URL gets matched
by another more generic matcher further down the sitemap instead of
this one.

regards Jeremy

RE: Sitemap help?

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@gmx.net>.