Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sachin garg <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/12 11:34:34 UTC

How to configure multiple sellers for the same product

Hi,

I am trying to implement a market place using ofbiz on the lines of Amazon.
I am not sure how to configure multiple sellers for the same product? I
thought of creating each product as a virtual product and the variants
shall come from any seller. But then I will have to add a feature category
(say seller) and list down all the possible sellers to the virtual product
as "selectable". Is there a better way of doing it using ofbiz?

Re: How to configure multiple sellers for the same product

Posted by Mandeep Sidhu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Assign the supplier to the virtual product as you'd need that for the
invoicing/shipping workflow. Virtual product is just like a regular product
with isVirtual flag set to Y, it still has SupplierProduct entity
relationship so you need to associate your supplierPartyId with variant
product as well. I didn't use the SupplierProductFeature table for any kind
of association.

Regards,
Mandeep

Posted by sachin garg <sa...@gmail.com>.