Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Veeramani S <ve...@indts.com> on 2001/06/14 16:15:23 UTC

Tranformation of xml to pdf format

Hi Bjarne,

I have modified the stylesheet to show the table. But the header of the
table is still missing. I have enclosed the stylesheet (final-pdf.xsl),
applied on the xml "home.layout" file. I apply this xsl on the home.layout
file using the xalan xslt processor. Then when we open this file through
Apache's Cocoon a table without a header is seen. Can you please tell me why
the table-header is missing. I have attached all the three files to this
mail.

regards,

Hema.

Posted by Bjarne Jensen <bh...@ruc.dk>.
Well don't know why you have no header in your table. So just check that the
XSLT creates the right FO.

This url: describes how to do tables in FO.
http://www.zvon.org/xxl/xslfoReference/Standard/slice6.html#section-N14029-F
ormatting-Objects-for-Tables

Try also this:
http://www.zvon.org/xxl/xslfoReference/Output/index.html

Both links is from http://zvon.org

PS: Why am I receiving the same mail more than ones? Why are you sending it
on both cocoon-dev and cocoon-dev-help? (cocoon-dev should be the right
place). Well one time is enough for me, and probably also for everyone else.