Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Patrick Dalla Bernardina <pa...@jfes.trf2.gov.br> on 2005/08/16 19:26:20 UTC

Two MyFacesGenericPortlet in same Portal Page

Hi,

I'm facing some problems in deployment of myfaces on jboss and the
myfacesgenericportlet in jbossportal.

I don't know if the problem is with myfaces or jbossportal. Maybe
someone had this problem too:

When I deploy two portlets that implements MyFacesGenericPortlet in the
same page on JBossPortal, a class cast exception is raised when
rendering the second portlet.

As I've seen in some forum, myfaces libs cannot be shared across
multiple Web application in Tomcat and JBoss, so I've put a copy of each
lib in WEB-INF of each WAR portlet file.

Does anybody had the same problem?