Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by sampada <sm...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/09 18:12:54 UTC

Authentication for user other than admin priviledges

I'm not able to authenticate a end-user by reading it's details from syncope
in my spring app.

the code
 SyncopeClient client = new
SyncopeClientFactoryBean().setAddress("http://localhost:18080/syncope/rest/").create(username,
password);
            Response response =
client.getService(UserSelfService.class).read();

Am I doing this right? Are the credentials to create Syncope client should
be of admin. In that case how do I use it to authenticate end-user?

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/

Re: Authentication for user other than admin priviledges

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 09/01/19 20:21, sampada wrote:
> Got it working, I took down docker orchestration to connect multi networks
> and my volumes were not persisted. When I tried auth for end-user the user
> was deleted. Apologies.

Hi Sampada,
no problems :-)

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Authentication for user other than admin priviledges