Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stéphane Nicoll <St...@bsb.com> on 2004/11/25 11:09:03 UTC

changelog plugin - generate changelog between two tags

Hello list,

I would like to generate changelogs between two tags instead of using a period (30 days by default). Typically, I would like to generate the changelog between tag X and current status (HEAD or branch).

Tag X, in this case, is the tag which was made for the previous release.

I think it's not supported. I can do it and provide a patch if necessary (guidelines welcome in this case).

Regards,
Stéphane