Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Niral Trivedi <ni...@insage.com> on 2000/08/30 18:31:18 UTC

may be an offtopic question

Hello All,

Sorry for asking this question, but If you know any other mailing list
to post this message, please give me the address...

I know that perl 5.6 does support to some extent utf8 and unicode.. but
can somebody point to me some site or resources which has examples on
that??? Because I couldn't find any useful information from the perldoc
for utf8 or perlunicode..

I have read some posts yesterday regarding creating multilingual website
in here..and I have already checked webtechniq.com (sorry if spelling is
wrong.. but believe me i've checked that site).But I need to check some
kind of examples or something if possible..

Any help is accepted..

TIA

Niral

Re: may be an offtopic question