Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Sachith Withana <sw...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/21 01:15:26 UTC

Starter tasks for a new comer

Hi all!

I'm Sachith and I'm from the Apache Airavata community. We are interested
in using Apache Tika and wondering what would be the best place to start.

I'm interested in contributing to Tika along the way, since it seems to be
a very intriguing project ( thanks to the ApacheCon NA)

It would be wonderful if someone can recommend me a good place to start
with the project.

Sachith Withana

Re: Starter tasks for a new comer

Posted by Sachith Withana <sw...@gmail.com>.