Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by speed <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/10 12:43:41 UTC

central location of properties config file for components in SU

Where do we place a config file used by several lightweight components
deployed as Service Unit (SU).

Can we place that under <servicemix-install-dir>/myconfig dir and use that
location in servicemix.xml file.  Only thing is that it should be relative
and not an absolute hard coded path.

I read we can use <location>.</location> but that would be somewhere deep
inside SU path.  I would like to put this configuration parameters file as
close to servicemix installation dir as possible, so it is easy to access
and modify by the admin.

Will truly appreciate your suggestions.

Thank You.
Sundeep
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: central location of properties config file for components in SU

Posted by speed <su...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that's very cool.  If changes made to this settings or configuration
file when components are already deployed, will that picked up without
restarting the servicemix.

Thank You.

Sundeep

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.