Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by John Morrison <jo...@experian.com> on 2000/01/19 14:19:58 UTC

XSPJavaProcessor

Hi,

I'm having problems with the XSP examples.  I know what it can't do
(compile the java) but I can't find what it wants on my system.  Would
somebody please tell me what I'm missing (and where to get it?).

Thanks

<error>
Error found handling the request.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProc
</error>

Re: XSPJavaProcessor

Posted by Michel Lehon <na...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

If you are using JDK1.2+
make sure that "Path to your JDK/lib/tools.jar" is in your classpath.
It contains the Java compiler, needed by XSP.

Michel.

PS: Don't bother with this email adress, it's a temporary one.