Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Robbie Minshall <my...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/30 15:05:50 UTC

SDO CTS progress

Hi.

Wondering what the schedule might be for commiting tuscany-1048 and 1081 ?
Brian Murray has been making some fixes to his test cases here in our ant
environement.  We would like to work directly within maven and CTS but
simply put developing using/creating patches is a little cumbersome.

I am not sure if you woud prefer us to create a new patch with emerging
changes or if we can wait for these JIRAs to be committed and then create
additional patches from there ( my preference since 1048 is mostly a
reorganization).

Dan, any progress with creating a peer project for tuscany implementation.
Let me know if you need me to find some time to do this.  We have some other
implementations of SDO interested in use/contribution and I would like to
help them create there own version of the TestHelper based upon what we do
for the Tuscany impl.

cheers,
Robbie

--
* * * Charlie * * *
Check out some pics of little Charlie at

Check out Charlie's al crapo blog at http://robbieminshall.blogspot.com

* * * Addresss * * *
1914 Overland Drive
Chapel Hill
NC 27517

* * * Number * * *
919-225-1553

Re: SDO CTS progress

Posted by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Robbie,

I'm working with Geoff to get those two applied... once they are we
will have the peer project (1081 is the peer project structure - at
least an initial one)... when applied it runs 328 (or something like
that) tests & most of them pass :)

Hopefully more news by COB...
Cheers,
Dan

One thing I'm wondering about is poms... currently CTS has a
dependency on the tuscany parent pom - however to keep us 100%
implementation independent we will need to copy some of the settings
in this pom and then remove the dependency to the parent pom...
unfortunatley when I just tried this my tests didn't run... so can't
(currently) avoid the parent pom dependency....