Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Marcus Oenicke <m....@it4u-berlin.biz> on 2007/05/09 10:59:42 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] InsertAttributeTag reports Attribute 'header' not found

Hi, Antonio,
is that so?

OK, but then I have to admit that I am a bit lost regarding compatible
versions and what's more - the applicable documentation.

I am well aware that all of you guys (the Struts 2 *and* Tiles 2 developers)
have had - and are still having - a tremendous amout of work to cope with
and I know how hard it is to keep up with the documentation.

But is there currently a fairly reliable description for the configuration
with Struts 2?

By the way - I think you are all doing an excellent job!
Struts 2 has become so much more flexible and intuitive and it seems to me
that Tiles 2 is going very much the same way.

Best regards,
Marcus