Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Venu Bhaskar Reddy B <ve...@rocketmail.com> on 2002/08/30 11:41:27 UTC

TestClient problems..

Hi I am using Axis 3 beata version and running
samples.userguide.example1.TestClient to consume a web
service at
"http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/services/echo".
Since I am behind the fire wall I have specified proxy
details as arguments to jvm(-DproxySet=true
-DproxyHost=xxx.com -DproxyPort=80). I am getting
java.net.Connectexception: connection timed out. I am
able to reach the above url through web browser
configured with the same proxy details. I have taken
the network trace, I couldn't find any acknowledgement
from http://nagoya.apache.org. Where could be the
problem.?

Thanks
venu

Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
       visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com