Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2010/03/20 11:39:03 UTC

Re: What format of XML to use when doing a HTTP POST to send a message in Shindig?

The example in the spec is incorrect.  The specification calls for a plural
field -- recipients.  The json example is correct.

I believe the XML you would use in this case would be:
<receipients>
  <value>xxxxx</value>
</recipients>

However looking
at java/social-api/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/social/core/util/xstream/XStream081Configuration.java

it appears that we may need to add something like this:

        new ImplicitCollectionFieldMapping(Message.class, "recipients",
String.class, "recipients"),