Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org> on 2004/07/19 17:57:28 UTC

status update for axion

Morgan happens to be off-line currently, but I'll fill in the basic status
for him:

  * The Axion development team has (lazily) approved to sign the software
grant.  The comment period on this has expired. The grant should be signed
and faxed this week.

  * A request has been made to infrastructure to create the db-axion CVS
module, as well as the axion-dev and axion-user mailing lists.

  * Some members of the infrastruture team have volunteered to assist in
importing the Axion CVS tree (with history) from Tigris to Apache.

  * Once the appropriate infrastructure pieces are in place, we need to:
(1) cut a terminal release from Tigris, (2) move the code base and
discussion over to those apache resources.

- Rod