Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by James Turton <dz...@apache.org> on 2022/02/04 08:55:14 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Keynote for Drill meetup

Hi everybody!

The next meetup is in just over 7 hours time.  Here are some updates
from me.

 1. I've learned a bit more Zoom and configured this meeting series to
    automatically record to the cloud.  I believe that should happen
    whether I personally join the meeting or not.  I will distribute the
    generated video URL after the meeting.
 2. I have also found out how to add Zoom meeting hosts.  If you are
    happy to be added as a co-host, please send me the email address
    _that you use to log into Zoom_  (no need to reply to the mailing
    list for this, just reply to me).  I think we should have a few
    hosts since there will be meetups when one or more hosts are not
    able to attend.
 3. In case you missed Cong Luo's great review of the Drill project in
    2021, you may now find it via the latest blog post on our front page.

See you later!
James