Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Israel Klein <is...@emblaze.com> on 2002/12/19 14:13:57 UTC

creating application.xml file automatically using Ant

Hello,

Can I use Ant to create the application.xml file located in the ear file?
Right now I am doing it manually which "breaks" the all automatic procedure I have to build my application ear file. Since the .jar file name and the .war file name change from time to time since they depend on the version of the application, it is not enough to create the application.xml file once.

Thanks in advance,

Israel

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **

Re: creating application.xml file automatically using Ant

Posted by Brian Agnew <br...@yahoo.com>.
You could use the xmltask optional task
(http://www.oopsconsultancy.com/software/xmltask.html) to 'edit' an existing
application.xml

Brian

  --- Israel Klein <is...@emblaze.com> wrote: > Hello,

> Can I use Ant to create the application.xml file located in the ear file?
> Right now I am doing it manually which "breaks" the all automatic procedure I
> have to build my application ear file. Since the .jar file name and the .war
> file name change from time to time since they depend on the version of the
> application, it is not enough to create the application.xml file once.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Israel

> The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
> It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
> If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
> the
> sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make
> copies.
>
> ** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **

=====
Brian Agnew                  http://www.oopsconsultancy.com
OOPS Consultancy Ltd         brian@oopsconsultancy.com
Tel: +44 (0)7720 397526