Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by zze-STIENNE Nicolas FTRD/DMI/CAE <ni...@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2002/07/02 09:44:18 UTC

session...

[bis: I indicated a false title]

Hi !!

 I reuse the Webapp sample "protected area".

Once the identification done, I arrived on the "protected page". But how
could I do to go into another page without quiting the "protected zone".

I mean : if there is a link on my "protected page" how could I do to
stay in a protected state ?

At the moment, as I go to another page, the data transmit by the session
(<session:get-attribute name="id"/>) are unavailable...

Thanks, Nicolas !!

RE: session...

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: zze-STIENNE Nicolas FTRD/DMI/CAE
>
> [bis: I indicated a false title]
>
> Hi !!
>
>  I reuse the Webapp sample "protected area".
>
> Once the identification done, I arrived on the "protected page". But
how
> could I do to go into another page without quiting the "protected
zone".

> I mean : if there is a link on my "protected page" how could I do to
> stay in a protected state ?

Have you seen sitemap?

      <!-- ================ -->
      <!-- Protected area   -->
        <!-- first validate whether user has logged in -->
        <map:act type="session-validator">
          <map:parameter name="descriptor"
value="context://protected//descriptors/params.xml"/>
          <map:parameter name="validate"
value="username,department_id,theme"/>
          <!-- generate protected content -->

Vadim