Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by an...@gmail.com on 2019/02/19 03:28:44 UTC

President of India: Campaign to Abolish Article 370

Hey,

I just signed the petition "President of India: Campaign to Abolish Article
370" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 150,000 signatures and we need more support. You can
read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/x2PmTPpf9S

Thanks!
Anurag

Re: President of India: Campaign to Abolish Article 370

Posted by Pawan Grover <pa...@gmail.com>.
Whatever may be the cause, using this kind of mailing list for any such
campaign itself is a gross violation of professional conduct .

My request is to please refrain from sending any such mail in future.

~Pawan