Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/11/26 20:49:05 UTC

new PPMC member:

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Hugo to become a member of the PPMC and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Please join me in congratulating Hugo,

--David
on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC

RE: new PPMC member:

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Hugo

Animesh

Re: new PPMC member:

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

--
NS

RE: new PPMC member:

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Hugo!

Regards.

Re: new PPMC member:

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Hugo, well deserved

-Sebastien

Re: new PPMC member:

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012, at 01:49 PM, David Nalley wrote:
> The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
> has asked Hugo to become a member of the PPMC and we are pleased to
> announce that he has accepted.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Hugo,

Congratulations, Hugo!

--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

RE: new PPMC member:

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Hugo.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

Re: new PPMC member:

Posted by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com>.
Hugo, congratulations!

Re: new PPMC member:

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <Ah...@citrix.com>.
On 11/26/12 11:49 AM, "David Nalley" <da...@gnsa.us> wrote:

>The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
>has asked Hugo to become a member of the PPMC and we are pleased to
>announce that he has accepted.
>
>Please join me in congratulating Hugo,
>
>--David
>on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC