Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2002/04/21 21:49:50 UTC

Re: [announcement] JSP, Servlet2.3 Filter CocoonFilterGeneratorImpl,and RequestAttributeGenerator

Bernhard Huber wrote:

> hi, folks
>
> Intro
> as i could not make JSPEngine working under WLS6.1,
> i choose a different approach which is more general and
> ASFAIK servlet 2.3 conformant.
>
> I implemented a servlet 2.3 filter CocoonFilterGeneratorImpl.

Sounds like a cool feature.

I'm pretty damn sure that people will abuse this, but some others might
find interesting uses of it.

Bring it on!

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [announcement] JSP, Servlet2.3 Filter CocoonFilterGeneratorImpl,and RequestAttributeGenerator

Posted by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net>.

>I'm pretty damn sure that people will abuse this, but some others might
>find interesting uses of it.

In my oppinion this the only Servlet 2.3 conformant way for having JSP
generating XML, and using
Cocoon for reendering!
I'm not 100% sure if the CocoonFilterGeneratorImpl approach of creating
its own Cocoon servlet instance
is the best way, so if there are some other suggestion....

>Bring it on!

done

bye bernhard