Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Justin Clift <jc...@redhat.com> on 2012/11/13 11:23:32 UTC

New AWS EC2 region: Sydney, Aust

Hi guys,

Amazon have added a new AWS region: Sydney, Australia.

Is it trivial (effort wise) to add to Deltacloud?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Aeolus Community Manager
http://www.aeolusproject.org

Re: New AWS EC2 region: Sydney, Aust

Posted by "marios@redhat.com" <ma...@redhat.com>.
On 13/11/12 12:27, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2012, at 11:23 AM, Justin Clift <jc...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> It is easy, we just need to add this new region to:
>
> config/drivers/ec2.yaml
>
> Do you know what is the 'id' of this region? (like us-west-1, etc...)

looks like "ap-southeast-2" see
http://docs.amazonwebservices.com/general/latest/gr/rande.html  (have to
scroll for ec2 and s3 endpoints)

marios