Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luca Morandini <l....@tin.it> on 2001/08/24 19:17:47 UTC

RE: Tomcat configuration (was: RE: Strange problem with cocoon under Tomcat (is this an off-topic?))

Eric,

	have you taken a look at the mod_jk.conf configuration file ? I bet it
explains such a behaviour.

	A clue: it's jkMount which does the trick :) (take a look at the Tomcat doc
for more).

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant