Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sietse van Zanen <si...@wizdom.nu> on 2006/12/08 11:34:28 UTC

ALL_SPAM_TO not working correctly?

I have run across the following situation:

I have a user, which receives all spam unmodified (ALL_SPAM_TO).

When a spam message is sent to multiple users on my machine, including the one in ALL_SPAM_TO, all users addressed in the message get it unmodified, not only the ALL_SPAM_TO user. Is this correct behaviour?

-Sietse

RE: ALL_SPAM_TO not working correctly?

Posted by Sietse van Zanen <si...@wizdom.nu>.
I figured it would be something like that.

I have moved the spamsink to the milter config. The milter should replace all recipients with only the spamsink.

-Sietse

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.