Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 秦楚晴 <qi...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/20 10:31:33 UTC

Re: Summer-ospp (开源之夏)

Hi everybody,

The number of projects we could submit is 4, which is nice for us to know.
Now it's open for the community to release the projects for The Open Source
Promotion Plan 2022.

If anyone wants to be a mentor, please reply to this email and give us *your
basic information and your project proposal** BEFORE 24:00 OF April 30*.
After receiving proposals, PMC members are going to review them and decide
which projects our community will release.

As for more information about The Open Source Promotion Plan 2022, such as
mentors' rights and obligations and how the plan works, you can check out
the link( https://portal.summer-ospp.ac.cn/) or google the plan.

We are looking forward to receiving proposals from you. If you are
interested, don't hesitate and email us!

Regards,
Mina

Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> 于2022年3月30日周三 09:09写道:

Re: Summer-ospp (开源之夏)

Posted by 秦楚晴 <qi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Right now, we can submit four projects.

As for the ospp, we do have an "organization" account. I will  ask a PMC to
send the account to the private@ later.

Regards,
Mina

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月29日周五 11:42写道: