Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Warren Togami Jr." <wt...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/18 10:16:10 UTC

How close to update threshold?

On 1/27/2011 12:40 PM, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
>>> Not quite sure why 3.3.0 would be different from 3.3.1+2 would be
>>> different, but the reason we haven't had any stable branch rules
>>> published in a while is that we haven't had enough *recent* spam
>>> submitted. Last nights cron job says:
>>>
>>> HAM: 188008 (150000 required)
>>> SPAM: 51330 (150000 required)
>>> Insufficient spam corpus to generate scores; aborting.
>>
>> How recent is recent?
>
> Ham: 72 months
> Spam: 2 months
>
> Daryl

How close are we to the threshold now?

Joao, have you had a chance to make a daily random sample for masscheck?
  Did they create an rsync upload account for you yet?

Warren

Re: How close to update threshold?

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Sorry for the delay, I've been fighting the flu again.

On 18/02/2011 4:16 AM, Warren Togami Jr. wrote:
> How close are we to the threshold now?

As of today:

HAM: 261321 (150000 required)
SPAM: 145500 (150000 required)