Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andreas Bohnert <ab...@online.de> on 2003/11/20 18:30:22 UTC

how to pass parameters to bean::getter

hi,

can I pass parameters to my bean getter method during an @Insert
<Insert.html>?

lets say I have this:

this will look for an method1 getter inside my object language, right?
now I would like to pass a parameter to method1
like this

to call

public String method1( int arg ) {

}

is that possible?

regards
andreas

Re: how to pass parameters to bean::getter

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
Yup, <span jwcid="@Insert" value="ognl:language.getMethod1(987)"/>

-Harish

Re: Library 'contrib' not found in application namespace.

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
Let's see your web.xml file and what is the name of your .application file?

Could be that Tapestry is not picking up your .application file and is using
a standin Application object in its place. If this is the case then contrib
is never picked up.

Geoff

Posted by Andreas Bohnert <ab...@online.de>.
thanks guys,