Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Ory Henn <or...@trialjectory.com> on 2018/08/20 08:22:25 UTC

How do I add a dictionary (like NCI) to cTakes lookup?

Hello,
New user here (-;
I've downloaded and installed cTakes (+UMLS + all resources), and am
trying to parse a single document.
I see that cTakes (CVD/CPE) identifies CUIs only from RxNORM and SNOMED_CT.

1. What is the way to make cTakes look in more UMLS dictionaries? I
specifically need NCI as well.
2. Is there an easy way to make cTakes look in all UMLS dictionaries?
Thanks,
Ory

--

 <https://trialmatch.me>www.trialjectory.com <https://trialjectory.com>

RE: How do I add a dictionary (like NCI) to cTakes lookup? [EXTERNAL]

Posted by Gandhi Rajan Natarajan <Ga...@arisglobal.com>.
Glad to hear that you made it work Ory.

Regards,
Gandhi