Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Tarun Mangal <ta...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/23 17:52:11 UTC

Problem with the request parameter in AJAX

Hi,

I'm using the AJAX methodology to refresh the content of a portlet. My url
look like this:

http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/ajax/add_dock.ajax?ajax_service=createDock.getNewDock&ajax_param_0_str=simplest-1&ajax_param_1_str=/simplest.psml&ajax_param_2_str=http%3A//localhost%3A8080&ajax_param_3_str=/jetspeed/portal&ajax_param_4_str=boom.psml

As you can see there are in all 5 parameters that will be passed on to the
method getNewDock. But I constantly keep getting the following error:
*Errors were encountered parsing request parameters for the AJAX service
createDock: Index: 4, Size: 0*

This error is generated by AJAXRequestImpl while collecting the parameters.
I'm unable to understand the reason for the error. Can anyone of you help me
out on this.

Thanks in advance,
Tarun