Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Feng Xie (fxie)" <fx...@cisco.com> on 2005/08/31 17:47:30 UTC

which Handler interface to implement ? in order to write a user defined handler to log SOAP request ?

I am using Axis 1.2RC3.

I wrote a simple Handler class which extends GenericHandler class, which
in turn implements java.xml.rpc.handler.Handler. This handler interface
provides API to printout Soap request. I deployed it into the
requestFlow of a service which has following attribute <service
name="SystemDataMgrPort" provider="java:RPC" style="document"
use="literal">

However, when I send a Soap request to this server, an configuration
exception occurs at WSDDDeployableItem.java:302. Using debugger, I found
that Axis engine tries to cast a java.xml.rpc.handler.Handler instance
to a org.apache.axis.Handler.

Which handler interface should I use for this case ? Seems like I could
extend org.apache.axis.handler.JAXRPCHandler.

Thanks in advance,
Feng