Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2015/12/03 03:42:51 UTC

Prepping for 6.1.x branch: Check your Jira's and PR's!

Hi all,

I’d like to branch 6.1.x in about 1.5 weeks. In preparation for this, I’d ask everyone with open issues to look at your Jiras and PR’s, and do

	1) If they truly need to be fixed for 6.1.x, mark it as “Blocker” or “Critical”.

	2) If you know it doesn’t need to go to 6.1.x, move it to 6.2.x or 7.0.x

	3) If you are unsure, just leave it, but add any additional information you might have.

Currently listed for 6.1.x are these Jira’s:http://s.apache.org/TS-6.1.x
Currently listed for 6.2.x are these Jira’s: http://s.apache.org/TS-6.2.x

Cheers,

— leif

Re: Prepping for 6.1.x branch: Check your Jira's and PR's!

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.

Make that http://s.apache.org/TS-6.1.x (so you can click it).

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.