Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/13 16:02:49 UTC

question about 0.7 RC2 CLI

I downloaded the latest RC2 to play with.

I was able to convert my 0.6 storage-conf.xml using the conversion
tool. 0.7rc2 started up just fine for me and I was able to connect to
it using the CLI.

When I run "show keyspaces;" command I don't see the keyspaces I've
defined. I'm probably missing something simple. Do I need to modify
the generated cassandra.yaml file?

thanks

peter

Re: question about 0.7 RC2 CLI

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
thanks, I didn't see that in the readme file

I just looked at the news.txt file and it does mention the schema tool there.

Re: question about 0.7 RC2 CLI

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.