Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/02 10:43:35 UTC

Help with failing tests on CI

Hi,
I am not able to understand why integration tests of Maven Archetype plugin
are randomly failing here:

https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven-archetype/job/ARCHETYPE-567/

I ca't reproduce the failures.
Is there any way to see the logs of the integration tests ? like having a
ZIP of all the build.log of the integration tests ?

Thanks in advance

Enrico

Re: Help with failing tests on CI

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Tibor,

Il dom 2 giu 2019, 15:32 Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Enrico, I sent you a message regarding this question on GitHub, pls see it
> here
> https://github.com/apache/maven-archetype/pull/28#issuecomment-498030811

Thank you so much

Enrico