Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Raffaele Spazzoli <rs...@imolinfo.it> on 2006/03/30 16:44:41 UTC

correlation error using bpe

Hi, I'm trying to launch a simple process with bpe. My configuration is
the following

SOAP/HTTP client <---> servicemix-http <---> servicemix-bpe <- ... the
bpe process link interal endpoint ->

The process seems to deploy correctly, launching the process I receive
the following error:

DEBUG - BaseLifeCycle.processExchange(362) | Received exchange: status:
Active, role: Provider
ERROR - BaseLifeCycle$2.run(242) | Error processing exchange
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.InOutImpl@56c528
org.apache.ode.bpe.correlation.CorrelationServiceException: An error
occurred when attempting to route the service request for operation:
EchoRequest, port type: DoubleEcho, target namespace
http://it.imolinfo.demo, correlation key(s):  to a business process
instance.  The correlation definition for this operation is as
follows: .  Inspect the business process design and verify that a
business process instance is waiting for this request to be sent.
	at
org.apache.ode.bpe.correlation.CorrelationService.correlateEvent(CorrelationService.java:361)
	at
org.apache.ode.bpe.bped.unmanaged.EventDirectorSLImpl.sendEvent(EventDirectorSLImpl.java:116)
	at org.apache.servicemix.bpe.BPEEndpoint.process(BPEEndpoint.java:99)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.processExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:374)
	at org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle
$2.run(BaseLifeCycle.java:240)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
DEBUG - DeliveryChannelImpl.traceMessageExchange(342) | Sent:
MessageExchange[
  id: ID:raffaele-32840-1143727115057-9:0
  status: Error
  role: provider
  service: {http://it.imolinfo.demo}DoubleEcho
  endpoint: DoubleEchoJBIPort
  operation: {http://it.imolinfo.demo.types}EchoRequest
  in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><m:EchoRequest
xmlns:m="http://it.imolinfo.demo.types"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><msg1>Hello</msg1><msg2>World</msg2></m:EchoRequest>
  error: An error occurred when attempting to route the service request
for operation: EchoRequest, port type: DoubleEcho, target namespace
http://it.imolinfo.demo, correlation key(s):  to a business process
instance.  The correlation definition for this operation is as
follows: .  Inspect the business process design and verify that a
business process instance is waiting for this request to be sent.
]

I'm not an expert of bpel but it looks like bpe is looking for an
existing instance of a process wich is not what I expect because the
process is just starting. I attach the content of the bpe service unit.

thanks
Raffaele

Re: correlation error using bpe

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I may have misleaded you in my previous mail.
Looking at your message, the root element of the soap body is
  im:EchoOperation
The effect is that the OperationName of the jbi exchange will be set
to this QName.  That's good, because the bpel engine can now find the
receive operation of the process.
The problem is that your message no more conforms to the wsdl and the
xpath in your copy will certainly fails because of this element.

Try something like that:
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
  <SOAP-ENV:Header>
    <wsa:Action>