Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John Feeney <fe...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2015/03/03 15:37:17 UTC

Open Office 4.1.1

Whenever I open a document almost every word is underlined in red as
misspelt. This has only recently happened as I had no problems with the
Spellcheck before so how can I fix this?

John Feeney

PGL Secretary

Norwich and District Province

RAOB GLE

Re: Open Office 4.1.1

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Tue, 3 Mar 2015 14:37:17 -0000
"John Feeney" <fe...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Whenever I open a document almost every word is underlined in red as
> misspelt. This has only recently happened as I had no problems with the
> Spellcheck before so how can I fix this?
>

> John Feeney

Delete or rename  your OpenOffice User Profile.  Details at
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>