Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/08/13 17:03:05 UTC

Storage plug-ins in 4.3

Hey John (Burwell),

I was wondering if you've been able to give any additional thought as to
how we'd like to pass in vendor-specific properties to storage plug-ins in
4.3?

If not, perhaps we can start up a discussion on it.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Storage plug-ins in 4.3

Posted by John Mark Walker <jo...@redhat.com>.
Posted by John Burwell <jb...@basho.com>.
John,

I will be sending out an email to the dev@ ML in the next couple of days to initiate the conversation.  It started with this meeting (http://markmail.org/message/wnqz7jqdqigzjcj2) CloudStack Collab in June.

Thanks,
-John

Re: Storage plug-ins in 4.3

Posted by John Mark Walker <jo...@gluster.org>.