Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Luis Mariano Guerra <ma...@event-fabric.com> on 2016/09/19 15:28:08 UTC

flink run throws NPE, JobSubmissionResult is null when interactive and not isDetached()

hi

submitting a job I get a NPE here:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-clients/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/client/CliFrontend.java#L781

building from source and adding some prints I got that
this.lastJobExecutionResult
here seems to be null:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-clients/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/client/program/ClusterClient.java#L329

any hint of what may I be doing wrong for this to fail like this?

Re: flink run throws NPE, JobSubmissionResult is null when interactive and not isDetached()

Posted by Luis Mariano Guerra <ma...@event-fabric.com>.
On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> With your feedback I was able to find the problem. I have created an
> issue and a fix is available which will be in Flink 1.1.3 and Flink
> 1.2.0.
>

> Thanks,

Thank you!

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.