Posted to modperl-cvs@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <sb...@stason.org> on 2000/02/29 11:26:30 UTC

Re: perl.apache.org anon CVS broken?

> >> $ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@perl.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co modperl
> >> cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from perl.apache.org:
> >> cvs: setgroups: Operation not permitted
> >
> >passwd: anoncvs
> >See http://perl.apache.org/mod_perl_cvs.html
>
> I did enter the proper password, the login command did not issue any
> error message (I just tried it again). Only if I attempt to checkout I
> get the error message.

I've CC'ed your report to modperl-cvs list,
As a temperarely solution use the CVS snapshot perl.apache.org/from-cvs/.

Stas Bekman              | JAmpH     --    Just Another mod_perl Hacker
http://stason.org        | mod_perl Guide  http://perl.apache.org/guide
mailto:stas@stason.org   | http://perl.org     http://stason.org/TULARC
http://singlesheaven.com | http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org