Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jacob Ouanounou <ja...@free.fr> on 2015/04/27 15:33:30 UTC

SOAP API

Hi !

Does someone know how to configure OM to use SOAP API to login from another server ?

Jacob

Re: SOAP API

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you need to check the sources of the project:
https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/openmeetings-api-plugin/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fscripts
real-life example of this usage is Moodle plugin:
https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/openmeetings-moodle-plugin/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax