Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/24 18:00:52 UTC

Nutch 2.x : No Inlinks found

Hi!

I am working with Nutch 2.x and i have crawled 16k documents from giving
single url as a seed.

I am just checking the hbase database and i found that there are no inlinks
for any webpage while there are outlinks present.

Is this an issue currently or Is it a problem with my crawling ?

Please let me know your suggestions.

Kiran Chitturi

Re: Nutch 2.x : No Inlinks found

Posted by kiran chitturi <ch...@gmail.com>.
I think i figured this out. This might be due to the default property of
'db.ignore.internal.links' set to true.

Please let me know if i am wrong.

Thanks,
Kiran.