Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wishing Carebear <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/29 23:08:03 UTC

Rampart dynamic configuration with axis2

Hello:Read the following of sample 11 for dynamic configuration with axis2
for WSSeurity. But could not find the file in Rampart distribution. Could
someone point me to the location where I can get it:

http://blog.sweetxml.org/2007/12/rampart-basic-examples-how-you-add-ws.html
11. Dynamic configuration : Get rid of the config files ... let's use code!

Both client and servce are configured to first sign and then encrypt the
outgoing message and to decrypt and verify the incoming message using their
key pairs.

Note that we don't use any parameters in the client.axis2.xml, see
org.apache.rampart.samples.sample11.Client's
getOutflowConfiguration() and getInflowConfiguration() methods and their
usage.
Thanks,cabear

Re: Rampart dynamic configuration with axis2

Posted by Wishing Carebear <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hello:1) I tried to use the Policy based examples. When I try to get the
wsdl, get the following exception o the axis2 server:

[INFO] getData request failed for dialect, http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.DataRetrievalException:
java.lang.NullPointerExce
ption
        at
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.WSDLDataLocator.outputInlineForm(WSDLD
ataLocator.java:134)
        at
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.WSDLDataLocator.getData(WSDLDataLocato
r.java:73)
        at
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.AxisDataLocatorImpl.getData(AxisDataLo
catorImpl.java:81)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.getData(AxisService.java:272
5)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.getWSDL(AxisService.java:146
5)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.printWSDL(AxisService.java:1
337)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPWorker.service(HTTPWorker.java:14
6)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.AxisHttpService.doService(Axis
HttpService.java:281)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.AxisHttpService.handleRequest(
AxisHttpService.java:187)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.HttpServiceProcessor.run(HttpS
erviceProcessor.java:82)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.run
Worker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1061)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:575)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.ExternalPolicySerializer.serialize(ExternalPoli
cySerializer.java:175)
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.PolicyUtil.getPolicyComponentAsOMElement(Policy
Util.java:110)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService2WSDL11.addPoliciesToDefiniti
onElement(AxisService2WSDL11.java:621)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService2WSDL11.generateOM(AxisServic
e2WSDL11.java:238)
        at
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.WSDLDataLocator.outputInlineForm(WSDLD
ataLocator.java:130)
        ... 12 more
        at
org.apache.ws.secpolicy.model.TransportToken.serialize(TransportToken
.java:90)
        at
org.apache.ws.secpolicy.model.TransportBinding.serialize(TransportBin
ding.java:157)
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.ExternalPolicySerializer.serialize(ExternalPoli
cySerializer.java:159)
        ... 16 more

2) Wondering how I could do the policy based client using dynamically
(coding)

3) Is it not recommended to use the OutflowConfiguration with axis2 since
the class is deprecated

4) Is WS-Policy needs to be used along with WS-Security.. if only
WS-Security needs to be used, how to do that programmitically without the
deprecated OutflowConfiguration

Thanks,
cabear

Posted by Wishing Carebear <wi...@gmail.com>.
Nandana:Could you give me some pointers.

Thanks,
cbear

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Wishing Carebear <

Posted by Wishing Carebear <wi...@gmail.com>.
Nandana:

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wishing Carebear <wi...@gmail.com>.