Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Paul Bukhovko <bu...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/21 17:40:23 UTC

translate page 'Welcome to Apache Tuscany'

> Hi Paul, that sounds fine to me.
>
>    ...ant
>
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 10:59 PM, Paul Bukhovko <bu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I want to translate page 'Welcome to Apache Tuscany'
>> > (http://tuscany.apache.org/) to Belorussian language, which is my mother
>> > tongue.
>> >
>> > When I"ll be done I'm gonna send to you a link to the article. Is it ok with
>> > you, don't you mind?
>> >
>> > ---
>> > Regards,
>> > Paul Bukhovko

Hello,

Was a pleasure to translate this page! It's kinda fresh and related to
my professional interests, so I thought - why not, if the author allows
to do so.

Posted my Belorussian translation on
http://webhostingrating.com/libs/tuscany-apache-be. If you don't mind
can you publish a tiny link with a text

translation</a> or whatever you feel is right.

Thanks!

Paul Bukhovko

Re: translate page 'Welcome to Apache Tuscany'

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Paul Bukhovko <bu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Paul, that sounds fine to me.
>>
>>   ...ant

> Hello,
>
> Was a pleasure to translate this page! It's kinda fresh and related to my
> professional interests, so I thought - why not, if the author allows to do
> so.
>
> Posted my Belorussian translation on
> http://webhostingrating.com/libs/tuscany-apache-be. If you don't mind can
> you publish a tiny link with a text

> translation</a> or whatever you feel is right.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Regards,
> Paul Bukhovko

Hey Paul,

   Thanks for the translation. Please provide a patch with the
contents of the translated welcome page using our JIRA system and we
will add this to our website wiki.

[1] http://tuscany.apache.org/issue-tracking.html

--
Luciano Resende