Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/09/12 22:36:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing the release of Apache Drill 0.5.0-incubating

Hello Everybody, I'm pleased to announce the 0.5.0 release of Apache Drill.
 It includes a huge amount of work from everyone in the community.  You can
read more about it on our blog [1] or check out the release notes [2].

Download it now [3] and let us know what you think!

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/drill/
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Apache+Drill+0.5.0+Release+Notes
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/drill/download.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing the release of Apache Drill 0.5.0-incubating

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Great news !! Congrats Everyone !!

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.