Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Abdelhakim Diab <ab...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/11 14:00:51 UTC

question about plugins

How Can I add a plugin to my search application and how can I activate it.
sorry if my question is stupid but I am newbie to nutch.

Re: question about plugins

Posted by Lourival Júnior <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi! Dont worry, I know what you mean. You have to modify the
nutch-site.xmlconfiguration file in conf directory. Take a look to a
example:

<nutch-conf>
<property>
  <name>plugin.includes</name>
<value>nutch-extensionpoints|protocol-http|language-identifier|urlfilter-regex|parse-(text|html|pdf|msword)|index-basic|query-(basic|site|url)</value>
  <description>Regular expression naming plugin directory names to include.
Any plugin not matching this expression is excluded.</description>
</property>
<property>
  <name>http.content.limit</name>
  <value>-1</value>
  <description>The length limit for downloaded content, in bytes.
  If this value is nonnegative (>=0), content longer than it will be
truncated;
  otherwise, no truncation at all.
  </description>
</property>